Recipe by Abby Girl
Two remedies for dandruff suffers or people who have dried, sensitive skin. Rosemary, Sage and Thyne are all excellent herbs for the skin.
Rosemary and Sage
- 1 ounce rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 1 ounce sage (fresh or dried)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5 tablespoons thyme (heaping)
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rosemary and Sage Infusion:.
- Make an infusion of each the rosemary and sage in the boiling water. Let steep for 24 hours. Use as a daily hair rinse.
- Boil the dried thyme in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Cool and strain the thyme. Pour 1/2 mixture over heal, damp hair. Massage into scalp, but do not rinse. Save the rest of the mixture for another use.
- Food for thought: If you do have drandruff, it might be from the shampoo you are using. It might be too harsh for your skin type. So this treatment might ease the symptoms, but it won't cure the cause!