Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Once again, my good friend Bethan from Wales sent me some interesting recipes. I haven't tried them yet, but wanted to put it here for safe keeping.
- 200 g young dandelion greens
- 25 g butter
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 potato (medium, peeled and diced)
- 750 ml soup stock (chicken or veggie)
- salt and pepper (white pepper)
- Pick the dandelion leaves, wash well and drain.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan, add the onion and garlic and saute gently.
- Add the potato and cover the pan and sweat the veggies over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Chop the dandelion leaves and add to the pan and sweat for another 5 minutes covered.
- Stir in the stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- Bon Appetit.