Recipe by Jessica K
This is from Tyler Florence from a Swedish show he did. This is for the World Tour Contest! Simple to make! I can find dandelion greens in my grocery store.
Top Review by awalde
I have to much dandelion growing in my garden, but this recipe is really good!
I used really only leaves of young plants!
I did not have green onions, I used chives and fresh yellow onion instead.
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, washed, drained and trimmed
- 3 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- fresh dill (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste