A drop cookie made with dandelion
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the shortening and sugars.
- 2When light and fluffy, add the vanilla and egg. Beat well.
- 3Mix in all the dry ingredients, including the dandelion petals.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls or roll into balls about 1/2 inch round, and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees F for about 7 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dandelion Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: