1/3 Photos of Dancing Shrimp Panini
This panini dances with flavor, it takes the idea of a po boy and marries it with grilled scampi. thanks for catching the missing lemon juice in the instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hollow out most of the bread from the baguette.
- 2Melt butter in cast iron skillet.
- 3Add garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce if using and parsley,.
- 4As soon as butter foams add the shrimp.
- 5Cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until done,hopefully blackening the shrimp in the sauce.
- 6Fill the baguette with the shrimp and sauce.
- 7If using as a panini, place in a panini grill. If using as a po'boy eat it as it is.
- 8Enjoy with lots of napkins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dancing Shrimp Panini
Serving Size: 1 (786 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1011.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 487.5 mg
- Sodium 2013.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 68.0 g