Recipe by MarraMamba
This panini dances with flavor, it takes the idea of a po boy and marries it with grilled scampi. thanks for catching the missing lemon juice in the instructions.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 baguette
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Hollow out most of the bread from the baguette.
- Melt butter in cast iron skillet.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce if using and parsley,.
- As soon as butter foams add the shrimp.
- Cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until done,hopefully blackening the shrimp in the sauce.
- Fill the baguette with the shrimp and sauce.
- If using as a panini, place in a panini grill. If using as a po'boy eat it as it is.
- Enjoy with lots of napkins.