1/1 Photo of Dancing Orange Mango
Baby Kato's Note:
This drink is best when the ingredients are fresh, ripe and in season, you will be ensured to get the best nutrional value then. This is one of my favourite juices because its quick and easy to make, boosts your energy and tastes great. I hope you will enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 melon, chilled, fresh, ripe, sweet, halved and seeded (orange flesh, or cantaloupe)
- 2 1/2 cups mango juice, good quality, chilled
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, cara cara, fresh squeezed, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (white or coloured, rimming for glass)
- 2 orange slices, cara cara
- 2 lime slices
- 1Scoop the melon flesh into a blender, add the fresh orange juice and mango juice and blend until smooth.
- 2Rub the lime juice on the glasses and dip in the sugar to rim the glasses.
- 3Pour into a chilled glass and decorate with your orange and lime slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dancing Orange Mango
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: