Recipe by Baby Kato
This drink is best when the ingredients are fresh, ripe and in season, you will be ensured to get the best nutrional value then. This is one of my favourite juices because its quick and easy to make, boosts your energy and tastes great. I hope you will enjoy it.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I forgot to buy mango juice but luckily I had mango sorbet on hand which i diluted with water. I love tropical fruit and this combination was a really good one! I added a few drops of vanilla paste and Annacia's lime sugar mix which I made a few days ago. I used both cantaloupe and honeydew. Prepared for the FYC tag game. Thanks, BK!
- 1 melon, chilled, fresh, ripe, sweet, halved and seeded (orange flesh, or cantaloupe)
- 2 1⁄2 cups mango juice, good quality, chilled
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, cara cara, fresh squeezed, chilled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (white or coloured, rimming for glass)
- 2 orange slices, cara cara
- 2 lime slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop the melon flesh into a blender, add the fresh orange juice and mango juice and blend until smooth.
- Rub the lime juice on the glasses and dip in the sugar to rim the glasses.
- Pour into a chilled glass and decorate with your orange and lime slices.