Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are great for a large party because you can make them a day in advance and they're always a hit.
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mild green chilies
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 30 small white corn tortillas
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 16 ounces monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first three ingredients together in bowl; add chicken.
- Warm & soften tortillas in hot oil for a few seconds. Fill with two spoonfuls of mixture, top with a pinch of shredded cheese, roll and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Top rolled enchiladas with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yum!!!! This is so good! I cook for my elderly parents, and knew my Dad would love this! He called me after eating dinner to tell me "this is a keeper!" Thank Janie! Made for 2009 Spring PAC