Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It was a chilly 19°F day when I made these and our whole family was ready for spring! I pulled out my blender to make this tropical mango smoothie to help us beat the winter blues. It may not have been an 80° day but it helped lift our spirits.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container peach yogurt or 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats (optional)
- Blend frozen mango and orange juice together until smooth.
- Add yogurt, banana and oats and blend until smooth.