Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple pate to make for any get together. Just be sure to remove the wrapper from the Braunschweiger unlike my father in law did one year and we kept wondering what the new secret ingredient was in his usually good pate.
- In bowl mix braunschweiger, 4 oz of the cream cheese, lemon juice and onion until well blended.
- Form on a plate into the shape of an football or oval if you will.
- Mix together remaining cram cheese with enough mayonnaise to make mixture a frosting consistency.
- Spread over braunschweiger mixture, chill.
- Serve with party crackers.
If you are a fan of liver sausage, you will love this dip...I took it to euchre and I really like it.
I can's believe I have not reviewed this awesome recipe. I have made this for years and people who do not like liver or liverwurst like this recipe. People who love liver and liverwurst LOVE it. The recipe is delicious. I do not frost the pate, I just leave it naked. Great recipe.