Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from a restaurant in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons preserved vegetables, rinsed drained finely chopped (Tianjin brand ya cai)
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 3 tablespoons sichuan red chili oil (hong you)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chinkiang black vinegar
- 1 teaspoon shaoxing wine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground szechuan peppercorns
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- 12 ounces fresh Chinese wheat noodles or 8 ounces dried Chinese wheat noodles
- 1Heat peanut oil in a 14 inch wok or large skillet over high heat.
- 2Add preserved vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant (30 seconds). Add pork and cook, stirring and breaking up meat into small pieces, until browned (2-3 minutes).
- 3Remove from heat and stir in chile oil, soy sauces, vinegar, rice wine, ground peppercorns, and scallions. Set sauce aside.
- 4While stir-frying, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook noodles until tender (7-9 minutes). Drain noodles and divide between 4 large serving bowls. Divide sauce over noodles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan Dan Mian (Sichuan Noodles W/Spicy Pork Sauce)
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 771.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese wheat noodles