Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a friend. I really like this salsa because it isn't too spicy, but also isn't bland. Just a really good recipe!!! TRY IT AND I GUARANTEE YOU"LL LOVE IT, TOO!!
- 8 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno peppers, chopped (for spicy sauce) or 1⁄2 cup other bell pepper
- 2 cups onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Chop all ingredients to desired texture.
- Place in pot. Add vinegar, paste, and spices.
- Cook for 1 hour stirring often.
- Add more paste for thicker and more jalepeno for spicier salsa.
- Hope you like it!