Recipe by Pizza Maven
It's not by any means health food, or good for you, but it tastes great.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Amazing! My husband surprised me with this for dinner when I got home from work and wow! The only thing he didn't use was the paprika because he was kind of trying to recreate the Davanni's Italian Cheese Bread taste today, but I'm sure that would be delicious on it too. He used mozzarella cheese and actually baked at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes instead (since I was stuck in traffic and took awhile to get home) and it still turned out perfectly. We'll be making this again and again for sure! Thank you!
- 1 loaf French bread (12 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 minced garlic cloves (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup of your favorite shredded cheese (more less to taste, I use a combination of mozerella and mild cheddar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to the hottest baking setting possible, mine goes to 500 degrees.
- Mix the butter, mayo, paprika, parmesan cheese, and garlic in small mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread evenly.
- top with shredded cheese.
- bake for 5-7 minutes on middle shelf.