Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy popular south japanese dish. Usually served with salad. THIS IS FOR 4 PERSONS.
Make and share this Damh Dabai With Okinaje Pancakes. recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the saucepan and put the olive oil.
- Put the filleted sole to fry and add a bit at a time the soya sauce.
- Leave apart on a plate.
- Mix with an electric mixer in a bowl the flour, the sugar and the milk, adding it slowly.
- Fry the pancakes on circles of 4 inches.
- Put with the sole and serve.