Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gourmet, The name refers to a “woman in white.”
Make and share this Dama Bianca (Fennel and Celery Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, stalks discarded
- 1 (1/2 lb) ball buffalo mozzarella (optional)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated lemon zest (preferably from an unwaxed organic lemon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons good-quality fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Halve fennel lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise about 1/4 inch thick. Toss with celery and arrange on a platter with mozzarella.
- Whisk together zest, juice, oil, sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and drizzle over salad.