Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fun gift for a dog lover!
Make and share this Dalmation Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil, letting some hang over on the sides.
- Pour in white chocolate chips and heat in oven at 150 degrees for about 5-10 minutes or until chips are shiny. Using a heat proof spatula, spread chips evenly until smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, creating an even pattern like a dalmation's spots. Gently tap pan to settle the chips into the white chocolate.
- Let come to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours. Remove from pan, discard foil and break into pieces.
Pamela great recipe for the Dalmation lover! Fun, easy, and creative! Thanks for sharing!! :)
MMMMM This looks really good,I will have to try it!! NOTE WARNING!!!! This recipe is for human consumption ONLY!!! Do Not give this to your dog!!! Chocolate is Lethal for Dogs,Cats & other animals as well,and can kill your beloved pet (even in very small doses in some cases) Debbie :)