- 2 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil, letting some hang over on the sides.
- Pour in white chocolate chips and heat in oven at 150 degrees for about 5-10 minutes or until chips are shiny. Using a heat proof spatula, spread chips evenly until smooth. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, creating an even pattern like a dalmation's spots. Gently tap pan to settle the chips into the white chocolate.
- Let come to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours. Remove from pan, discard foil and break into pieces.