My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely crush 20 cookies.
- 2Mix crushed and butter in bowl.
- 3Press firmly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- 4Coarsely chop 12 cookies and set aside.
- 5Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- 6Fold in whipped cream and chopped cookies.
- 7Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- 8Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 9To serve, cut pie into 6 wedges.
- 10Place 1 reserved cookie in center of each slice to make a paw.
- 11Place 4 chocolate chips, point side down, along one edge of each cookie to make toes.
Nutritional Facts for Dalmatian Delight
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 480.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g