Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 38 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 24 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Finely crush 20 cookies.
- Mix crushed and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Coarsely chop 12 cookies and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Fold in whipped cream and chopped cookies.
- Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- To serve, cut pie into 6 wedges.
- Place 1 reserved cookie in center of each slice to make a paw.
- Place 4 chocolate chips, point side down, along one edge of each cookie to make toes.