Recipe by ButterflyVioletta
There are a million Quiche recipes but sometimes you need a guarantee that the recipe is foolproof each and every time...this is the one!!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain spinach and spread in UNBAKED pie crust.
- Sprinkle cheese over spinach.
- In bowl, combine cream, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic. Use mixer on high speed until frothy.
- Pour egg mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.