Recipe by princesskim
These are a must-have at all of our family get-togethers. They have a little added kick! Quick and easy recipe that will have them asking for more! My little nephew loves these so, I've re-named them after him. :)
Top Review by CHEF GRPA
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shells removed
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash paprika (garnish) (optional)
- 6 green olives, sliced (garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Once eggs have cooled, slice in half and place yolks in a medium bowl.
- Using a fork, smash yolks until no lumps remain.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and horseradish.
- Mix well, adjusting ingredients to taste.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into eggs.
- (Or, for a fancier presentation, spoon mixture into pastry bag and pipe into eggs) Garnish with paprika or olive slices.
- Serve immediately or chill for later!