Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a must-have at all of our family get-togethers. They have a little added kick! Quick and easy recipe that will have them asking for more! My little nephew loves these so, I've re-named them after him. :)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shells removed
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash paprika (garnish) (optional)
- 6 green olives, sliced (garnish) (optional)
- Once eggs have cooled, slice in half and place yolks in a medium bowl.
- Using a fork, smash yolks until no lumps remain.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and horseradish.
- Mix well, adjusting ingredients to taste.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into eggs.
- (Or, for a fancier presentation, spoon mixture into pastry bag and pipe into eggs) Garnish with paprika or olive slices.
- Serve immediately or chill for later!
egg 101,are a good 0ne, simple for the kids to do, a lot of potential, and I'm sure other will be make it again. You could modify this recipe to any style deviled egg recipe,you like.
Really great deviled eggs! We have deviled eggs at nearly every family holiday gathering, so I've begun to experiment beyond our traditional recipe, and this was excellent! Nice little kick to it, but not enough to scare off the more traditional-egg-loving family members! Thanks!!
Just awesome- thank you so much!