Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Grill chicken and serve with teriyaki rice, over a salad, or with fajita fixings.
Make and share this Dale's Marinade for Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup kikkoman teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 16 boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- In a large bowl, combine cilantro, garlic, cumin, black pepper, teriyaki, and lime juice. Add chicken, cover and marinate overnight.
- Grill chicken and serve with teriyaki rice, over a salad, or with fajita fixings.
This was a quick and easy marinade, and it tasted good with fajitas.
Made for Healthy Choices 2008 ABC. This was good but not really anything spectacular.