Named for my wife, who "invented" it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs one layer deep in a large pan.
- 2Cover with hot water by 1".
- 3Bring water to a gentle boil, lower heat and gently boil for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and place pot under cold running water, as soon as eggs are cool enough to handle peel them under cold water.
- 5Place on a paper towel to dry.
- 6Cut eggs in half, put yolks into a medium bowl, place whites on a prepared tray.
- 7Refrigerate whites.
- 8Chop yolks with a pastry cutter, food processor or mash with a fork.
- 9Add remaining ingredients, whisk thoroughly, adjust seasonings (the list will yield a pretty mild batch).
- 10Add more mayo if a creamier texture is desired.
- 11Pipe filling into whites, sprinkle more salt and paprika and serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dales Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.8
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.0 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bread and butter pickle juice