Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Named for my wife, who "invented" it
Make and share this Dales Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Place eggs one layer deep in a large pan.
- Cover with hot water by 1".
- Bring water to a gentle boil, lower heat and gently boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place pot under cold running water, as soon as eggs are cool enough to handle peel them under cold water.
- Place on a paper towel to dry.
- Cut eggs in half, put yolks into a medium bowl, place whites on a prepared tray.
- Refrigerate whites.
- Chop yolks with a pastry cutter, food processor or mash with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, whisk thoroughly, adjust seasonings (the list will yield a pretty mild batch).
- Add more mayo if a creamier texture is desired.
- Pipe filling into whites, sprinkle more salt and paprika and serve.
very sweet, but good
This is the easiest, best recipe for deviled eggs. I use celery salt instead of celery seed. I also have used regular mustard when I'm out of brown mustard. This recipe is a no-fail recipe! Thanks for a great one!