Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From the "Fix it and Forget it Cook Book" Really couldn't be easier. People seem to love it. Can be served with pasta or rice.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour on sauce, mushrooms and water. Spinkle with granuels and seasoning.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours or Low 6 - 8 hours.
- Serve over Rice or pasta.
This was SUPER AMAZING!! We loved this. DD said it deserves "BA-JILLION" stars! I loved that it was very italian tasting. We ate the sauce on pasta, which is great all by itself. And SO EASY.I've already shared this with my mom and sisters. made for Spring PAC,2011.