Recipe by crock pot queen
From the "Fix it and Forget it Cook Book" Really couldn't be easier. People seem to love it. Can be served with pasta or rice.
Top Review by kellychris
This was SUPER AMAZING!! We loved this. DD said it deserves "BA-JILLION" stars! I loved that it was very italian tasting. We ate the sauce on pasta, which is great all by itself. And SO EASY.I've already shared this with my mom and sisters. made for Spring PAC,2011.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning