Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so DELICIOUS! A lady from work made them.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed, ground
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs and mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix all together and place in greased muffin tins.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes for small muffins and 25 for large.
- Yields 12 large or 24 small muffins.