Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe from the 1980 version of the Grace Evangelical Congregational Church cookbook from Muir, Pennsylvania that was given to me by my Nana when I became an adult. This recipe was submitted to the cookbook by my late Grandfather and my two older male cousins. I remember them cooking this one summer when Nana taught all of the cousins how to 'cook' and we made our own family cookbook. Daisy refers to Daisy Duck and I think the recipe came from a magazine. The page the recipe came from is framed on my Nana's kitchen wall.
- First, beat the egg in a bowl using an egg beater. Add vanilla and cream.
- Next, melt butter with chocolate in a boiler over very low heat.
- Pour the melted mixture into the bowl.
- Stir in the powdered sugar very thoroughly.
- Press the fudge into a buttered pan and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then it is ready to cut into squares.