- 6 medium apples, peeled and sliced thinly, as for a pie
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- (If you're using sweet apples, like Delicious, Fuji or Gala, add the lemon juice. For tart apples, like Jonathans, omit it.) Stir until apples are blended with sugar/cinnamon.
- Cover and cook for approx 15-20 minutes, frequently stirring gently.
- Serve them warm, right on the pork chop or pork roast. They also double for a dessert dish served over vanilla ice cream.