Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
From the July 11, 2008 Athens Plus magazine. "Ideal as a dip or a side dish with fish or chicken" Make sure you get "wild" daisy blooms. Zaar won't recognize daises as an ingredient so that is why they are posted along side the garlic in the ingredient list.
- 250 g breadcrumbs, soaked in water and drained
- 5 medium garlic cloves (AND a handful of wild daisy blooms)
- olive oil
- Grind the garlic with the flowers and salt until the.
- consistency of a paste, then mix with the.
- breadcrumbs and add the oil gradually, beating.
- all the time, being careful not to add too much oil.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least two hours.