Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
Planning as part of Breakfast Benefit for the Northside's Welcoming Week for the August opening of the new facility for DAiS (Domestic Abuse Intervention Services).
- 12 large eggs, beaten
- 12 slices bread, cubed
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 lb sausage, cooked
- Brown, precook sausage, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine well beaten eggs, salt , dry mustard and all other ingredients and pour into pregreased shallow full size SS steam table pan (18" x 10").
- Cover with plastic wrap, foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Bake 55 minutes until puffed and brown.
- Cut into squares to serve.