Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ground beef and noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles (I use wide)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup green onion
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Brown beef in butter.
- Add tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine softened cream cheese with cottage cheese and sour cream.
- Add onions and green pepper.
- Butter a casserole dish and spread half the noodles on the bottom.
- Cover with cheese mixture.
- Spread the remaining noodles on top.
- Pour the melted butter over it.
- Add the tomato beef mixture cook in the oven until heated through.