Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have fun and choose your own flavors by adding in finely chopped Oreo cookies, chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Heath candy bars, Butterfinger candy bars, Smarties, whatever you wish --- all candy or cookies must be chopped and semi-frozen first before placing in the blender --- NOTE; Dairy Queen has a powerful blender/method to make their Blizzard, a conventional home blender may not be quite as thick, if you would like a thicker consistency then place your cup in the freezer for about 6-10 minutes after blending until it reaches the consistency you desire or you may freeze until completely frozen :)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds on medium speed.
- Stop the blender and stir with a long spoon.
- Repeat until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into a large glass (it is advised to use a large plastic glass if placing in the freezer after blending).
- At this point you may place in the freezer for until desired consistency is achieved or you may freeze until completely frozen.