Have fun and choose your own flavors by adding in finely chopped Oreo cookies, chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Heath candy bars, Butterfinger candy bars, Smarties, whatever you wish --- all candy or cookies must be chopped and semi-frozen first before placing in the blender --- NOTE; Dairy Queen has a powerful blender/method to make their Blizzard, a conventional home blender may not be quite as thick, if you would like a thicker consistency then place your cup in the freezer for about 6-10 minutes after blending until it reaches the consistency you desire or you may freeze until completely frozen :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2Blend for 20-30 seconds on medium speed.
- 3Stop the blender and stir with a long spoon.
- 4Repeat until well blended and smooth.
- 5Pour into a large glass (it is advised to use a large plastic glass if placing in the freezer after blending).
- 6At this point you may place in the freezer for until desired consistency is achieved or you may freeze until completely frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy Queen Blizzard
Serving Size: 1 (506 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1163.9
- Calories from Fat 696
- Total Fat 77.4 g
- Saturated Fat 47.8 g
- Cholesterol 298.7 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 93.8 g
- Protein 17.0 g