Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Australian Good Taste - May 2001
- 1 medium banana, peeled, broken into pieces
- 125 g strawberries, hulled, halved (1/2 punnet)
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream (So Natural brand)
- 250 ml soymilk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 -4 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping
- Place the banana, strawberries, Ice Dream, soy drink and honey into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon 1-2 tbs of strawberry topping into each of 2 tall glasses. Tilt the glasses to swirl and coat the inside. Pour the strawberry shake into the glass. Serve immediately.
- Notes & tips.
- Vanilla Supreme Ice Dream is a frozen, low-fat, non-dairy soy dessert.
- Variation - butterscotch milkshakes: Omit the strawberries and add 2 tsp of wheat germ. Use butterscotch-flavoured topping in place of strawberry topping.