Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was playing around with ice cream ideas for my allergic son. I came up with this. My whole family liked it. This fit in my 1.5 qt ice cream machine, and it took about 30 minutes to set up softly.
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 4 small bananas, ripe
- 8 ounces frozen sweetened strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Prepare in ice cream machine according to directions.
- Freeze any leftovers, or to set up firmly.