Recipe by Some1sGrandma
I am allergic to all dairy and miss ranch dressing so very much! Here is a version I came up with to satisfy my craving... Tastes almost like the real thing!
Top Review by jessie.rumans
My roommates and I tried this since I am lactose intolerant. This was so good after not having anything like Ranch for so long!! It was a bit on the dilly side but it was good!
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 3⁄4 cup water, plus
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (dried)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (dried)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into the blender except for the 2-3 tablespoons water.
- Blend on a slow speed and add the additional water a tablespoon at a time until using a rubber spatula you can get all to blend well until creamy and smooth.
- Put in a covered container or jar and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Store refrigerated for up to 10 days.