Recipe by Some1sGrandma
I can't have dairy items, but miss ice cream and sherbet very much. I am making this as a substitite.
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) can coconut milk (refrigerated)
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed and refrigerated)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all three ingredients into the blender and blend until combined well.
- Pour into your electric ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Freeze in an appropriate container or smaller containers if you want to serve sooner.
- When frozen use a warmed ice cream scoop to serve.