Recipe by Chef@13
This is a really quick and simple recipe, and it tastes great too! Our family got it from a friend and we quickly modified it to suit our needs. Hope you enjoy it as much as us!
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (w/pulp is best)
- 1 tablespoon soymilk
- 1 1⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup desiccated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the Flour and Salt.
- Add remaining ingredients (told you it was easy).
- Mix for 2 minutes using a handheld Electric Beater.
- Line an 8x5 inch loaf pan with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 28 minutes at 180*c (370*f).
- Slice and Serve!