Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got a craving for some mashed potatoes but can't have dairy? We reconstructed our family favorite with the fingerling potatoes and coconut cream. The coconut cream gives you the same creamy taste you get from standby dairy-based mashed potatoes. Add some roasted garlic or chopped chives and bacon to really kick it up.
- Chop potatoes into even chunks and boil in a covered pot in lightly salted water.
- When potatoes are tender when poked with a fork, drain water.
- Add chicken broth, coconut cream, Earth Balance.
- Mash with hand masher or immersion blender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.