Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe online by Frances Poste when looking for a dairy-free dressing to top my fruit with.
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- assorted fresh fruit
- In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Cool. Serve over fruit. Leftover dressing may be refrigerate for up to 1 week.