Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was inspired by my son who is allergic to dairy...he absolutely loves these and it is SO easy to prepare, that he often helps!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy baking mix
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prep muffin pan by spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, beat extra virgin olive oil into the egg; stir in the creamed corn.
- Add the Jiffy, being sure not to over-mix.
- Fill the mini-muffin cups 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the outsides look browned.
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them.
- **Note: Always read the ingredients of a box mix before using to ensure there is not hidden Dairy.**.