Recipe by alapeanutbuttersandwiches
This recipe was inspired by my son who is allergic to dairy...he absolutely loves these and it is SO easy to prepare, that he often helps!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy baking mix
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F and prep muffin pan by spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, beat extra virgin olive oil into the egg; stir in the creamed corn.
- Add the Jiffy, being sure not to over-mix.
- Fill the mini-muffin cups 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the outsides look browned.
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them.
- **Note: Always read the ingredients of a box mix before using to ensure there is not hidden Dairy.**.