Recipe by christymarsh
My husband can't eat egg so, I found a recipe here from DebroahAM, but I made a couple adjustments for our taste preference and a smaller batch. This is the result. These are great!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar (or Xylitol)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add the milk and oil to your mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat your skillet on medium heat, When the pan is ready for your batter, spoon pancakes into the skillet.
- Flip when you see the pancake bubble and the edges are looking stiffened.