Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a modified recipe from a ranch dressing recipe and how my mom and I modify it for me when I go to her house for holidays! I hope all you dairy allergic people enjoy it! Yay! veggie and chip dip!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- pepper (a pinch)
- mix mayo and lemon juice until proper consistency is achieved.
- You may need more or less juice (I just poured it in!).
- Add all spices on top of mayo mixture and mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors.