Adapted from Company's Coming Kids' Healthy Cooking for allergic friends of my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 2Place banana slices in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth, then add tahini and mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 4Roll the dough into balls, using about 2 Tbsp each.
- 5Place on baking sheet and press balls down to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- 6Bake for about 20 minutes until golden then place sheet on rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dairy/Egg/Nut-Free Dried Fruit Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g