Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Company's Coming Kids' Healthy Cooking for allergic friends of my kids.
Make and share this Dairy/Egg/Nut-Free Dried Fruit Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place banana slices in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth, then add tahini and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Roll the dough into balls, using about 2 Tbsp each.
- Place on baking sheet and press balls down to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden then place sheet on rack to cool.
followed recipe and couldn't imagine being able to "roll" the goo into balls! Added flour and it worked. Tasty,healthy, not to sweet. No need to make balls,just drop in clumps onto cookie sheet, press down with wet fork.