Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Company's Coming Kids' Healthy Cooking for allergic friends of my kids.
Make and share this Dairy/Egg/Nut-Free Dried Fruit Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Place banana slices in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth, then add tahini and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Roll the dough into balls, using about 2 Tbsp each.
- Place on baking sheet and press balls down to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden then place sheet on rack to cool.