1/1 Photo of Dainty Pea Salad Cups
2 hrs 20 mins
When I was visiting Granma, she took me to Willoughby House Cafe, Tearoom, and Gallery. Along with my sandwich and salad, there was a little cup filled with pea salad. They were so adorable and refreshing, I thought they'd be perfect to make for parties. Ranch dressing can be used instead of making a dressing.
My Private Note
salad c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup finely chopped celery (about two stalks)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (not fancy or finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried dill, crushed with fingers
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1To make the dresing: Combine mayonnaise with next 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate 1-2 hours. Makes approximately 1/2 cup.
- 2Preheat oven to 325.
- 3Place one wonton wrappers in each cup of a regular muffin pan. The wrappers should be a bit bunched up to form sides. Keep an eye on them the first couple of minutes in to make sure that the sides don't collapse.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- 5Remove and cool.
- 6While baking cups, prepare salad. Combine thawed peas, chopped celery, and cheese in a bowl. Mix in 1/4 cup of dressing.
- 7To serve, spoon a heaping spoonful of the salad into prepared wonton cups.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dainty Pea Salad Cups
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g