I found this recipe in "Delicious Ways to Lower Cholesterol".
Make and share this Dainty Crusty Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl, gradually add milk and oil, stirring until just moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 2 or 3 times.
- Pat dough to a 1/2-inch thickness, and cut with a floured 1 3/4-inch bisquit cutter.
- arrange bisquits with sides lightly touching on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.