1/1 Photo of Dainty Crusty Biscuits
lynnski / LA's Note:
I found this recipe in "Delicious Ways to Lower Cholesterol".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl, gradually add milk and oil, stirring until just moistened.
- 2Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead lightly 2 or 3 times.
- 3Pat dough to a 1/2-inch thickness, and cut with a floured 1 3/4-inch bisquit cutter.
- 4arrange bisquits with sides lightly touching on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dainty Crusty Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g