Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a local eatery that specializes in food that is good for you. I could eat this stuff by the BOX.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Boil butter, cinnamon, and honey for three minutes.
- While this is boiling, mix the oats, pecans, walnuts, pumplin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins and dried cranberries in a large bowl.
- Pour liquid mix over oat mixture and stir well to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Stir and bake 5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
This was a GREAT granola! I usually make up a batch once a week for DH and I to eat with our yogurt, and this was excellent ~ I did use macadamia nuts instead of walnuts (personal preference) but everything else as written. Very good, with a taste of cinnamon. Thanks Sherrybeth ~ made for your FOOTBALL POOL WEEK #2 WIN, September 2009!