The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors – Jeff Smith – Copyright 1990
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the cut radish and the red pepper flakes.
- 2Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, except the last ½ tablespoon of salt.
- 4Place in a crock or stainless steel bowl, sprinkle with the remaining salt, then cover with a plate along with a weight of a few pounds, such as a pot.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and leave on the counter for 2 days, then refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daikon Kimchee Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (1895 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8518.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g