- 453.59 g sweet potato, cut-up in serving sizes and soaked in water
- vegetable oil or canola oil (for frying)
- 236.59 ml white sugar (or you can use brown sugar)
- 22.18-29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the cut-up sweet potatoes in oil and drain.
- Make sure the potatoes have a crisp exterior.
- Make the sauce, heating the oil, sugar and sesame seeds together in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat, add the potatoes, and stir well to thoroughly cover the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a greased plate or pan so that they do not stick to one another.
- Serve warm or cold.