Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a French Cookbook and adapted it a bit. This is a simple and delicious and most of all very easy to make. It can be served as an entree with a salad or a side dish.
- 1 cup orange lentils
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Cook lentils in 2 cups cold water with the bouillon for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and salt.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils when they are ready. Cook for another 1o minutes or until mixture has the texture of a puree. Enjoy!