Recipe by Dhruva
Dahi Bhanta is really very delicious veg.dish so far my taste concern.Do you like to try my recipe?
- 1 lb eggplant
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 onion
- 3 pieces dried red chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon asafoetida powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 cup gram flour
- 3 cups water
- 50 g cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- cut the egg plants in small cubes.
- fry in a pan and keep aside.
- in a mixture add yogurt and gram flour.
- put water to blend it.
- in a large sauce pan heat cooking oil.
- sauteed fenugreek cumin seeds till it gets dark colour and starts giving fragrance.
- now add chopped onion dry chilly,salt, crushed garlic and ginger fry for 2 second.
- add termeric powder and aesophotida.
- Now put all the liquid on it and let it simmer for another 10 minute.
- when it oils properly now add eggplants and cook for another 5 minute.
- Now its ready to serve.
- Serve hot with Rice/ Roti.