Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
A want-to-try recipe from Best of Country Cooking.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- Separate each biscuit into three equal layers.
- Place 1 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- With a kitchen shears or sharp knife, cut eight slits a third of the way toward center to form petals.
- Make a deep thumbprint in the center of each.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Place heaping teaspoonfuls of creamed cheese mixture in the center of each biscuit.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.