Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe many years ago in one of my mother's Church-type cookbooks. Reminds me of a banana split without the chocolate and strawberries.
- 1 jiffy yellow cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 ounces Cool Whip
- chopped pecans
- Mix cake according to package directions.
- Bake in 9x13 pan for 20 minutes at 350.
- Cream cream cheese with fork; add 1/2 cup milk.
- Mix pudding according to package directions, except use 1 1/2 cups milk (instead of 2 cups).
- Combine cheese and pudding mixtures; spread over cooled cake.
- Cool until set.
- Spread pineapple over pudding.
- Spread Cool Whip over top; sprinkle with chopped pecans.