1/1 Photo of Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole
Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole is a recipe devised by my DH on one of his kick the shelves and thats whats for dinner nights. It has become a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb dreamfields low-carb penne
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Undiluted)
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes tuna
- 2 cups fancy shredded cheese
- 1 cup low-carb breadcrumbs (We Use Carb-Careful By 4C You Can Use Crumbs of your Choice And Amount of Your Choice)
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored cooking spray (to taste)
- 1Prepare Pasta as Directed - Drain.
- 2Mix - All Ingredients Together , Except Crumbs.
- 3Place in a 9 X 13 Casserole Dish.
- 4Sprinkle with your Preferred Amount of Crumbs.
- 5Spray with Butter Flavor , Butter Replacement Spray , NOT Cooking Oil Spray.
- 6Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 Minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 1162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter-flavored cooking spray