Dad's Tuna Melt Casserole is a recipe devised by my DH on one of his kick the shelves and thats whats for dinner nights. It has become a family favorite.
- 1 lb dreamfields low-carb penne
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Undiluted)
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes tuna
- 2 cups fancy shredded cheese
- 1 cup low-carb breadcrumbs (We Use Carb-Careful By 4C You Can Use Crumbs of your Choice And Amount of Your Choice)
- 1 tablespoon butter-flavored cooking spray (to taste)
- Prepare Pasta as Directed - Drain.
- Mix - All Ingredients Together , Except Crumbs.
- Place in a 9 X 13 Casserole Dish.
- Sprinkle with your Preferred Amount of Crumbs.
- Spray with Butter Flavor , Butter Replacement Spray , NOT Cooking Oil Spray.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 Minutes.